Sunday, February 28, 2010

A new game

Most know me as the quite guy, the one who is very chills and laid back, but i do have a deep dark secret, an addiction that many people have but not as bad as me. I am a video game addict, yes video games. I know their are habits and addictions out there that may put my addiction to shame, like coffee or drugs, but to some video games are everything. Mine may not be as serious as other cases, and i may have control of it(denial), but it is very real. i have on occasions spent my last few pennies on a game just to have the thrill of playing something. I recently bought a new game called Deadly Premonitions, about a FBI detective working a very strange and paranormal case. This is the usual premise of a game, and i am used to it, the character refers to someone in a ear buds that security use named Alex which is weird because Alex never says anything back and I'm beginning to wonder is there is anyone on the other end of the ear bud. This again is the usual, game design elements, but at one point in the game, the character takes a break from the case to drink coffee, which is where it gets weird, because he pours the cream in himself just to get a sign or some sort of strange symbolism from the cream in the coffee. He believes that the cream in the coffee sends him a message or symbol to help him with the case. I'm new to the game but i don't seem to understand his logic, in this at all, maybe its apart of the game that is supposed to make sense at the end. So i guess you have to wait until the end to find out when i do

No comments:

Post a Comment