Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fairy Tales

Earlier this week, my Friends and I, were watching The Swan Princess. It may sound weird, but being the only male with two females around, your kinda outta luck with movie selections. But while watching the movie we started talking about romance and the power of "love", which to me is completely crap, because true or destined love does not exist in my world. I spoke out on the fact that in reality there is no song that can be sung between lover at the same time while in two different places. After saying this, they told me I was heartless and don't know what it is to have true love, yet the people that do fool themselves into the idea of true love, are often those who experience more heart ache. And truthfully, I'd rather be alone and content than to have love than lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment