Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love!

Here's a topic that's on every body's mind all the time, whether they are in love, wish they were, or even wish love would get lost. Everybody at some point in their lives have felt strong feeling for someone else. This feeling that comes over us is love. I have to say that recently, I myself, have slightly encountered what its like to love or in my case have really strong feelings for someone. With out going into too much detail, this girl has the potential to be the "one." I mean every time I'm around her, i begin to feel relaxed, which is weird for me because I'm always on my guard about everything and everyone...I TRUST NO ONE, which says a lot about how i feel when around her, as if all my worries and thought are blanked out for the brief time i get to spend with her. I used to think that the fairy tale movie b.s. that we see about love was extremely fake, but i guess, that old saying patience is a virtue is true after all.
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment