Friday, March 12, 2010

This week's event

I have had the usual week week just about everyday so far. However, Wednesday after class I had the most strange encounter going home from class. As i waited for the bus driver to let me on, he asked me, "how do you feel about, the school closing", i replied, in a matter to show that I'm intelligent, but at the same time i really didn't care to have a conversation at the time. He then asked me if i was a high school student or in college. Prepared to have a full discussion about whatever seemed to be on his mind i took my head phones out and prepared for the worst. To my surprise he actually spoke as if he were extremely educated to be working for the MTA. and in me getting of the bus, he said, to stay focused on my dreams and aspirations, because, the world needs more talented young brotha's out there with some sense and a goal to accomplish. With that said, once again i found more inspiration to move on with my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment