Saturday, April 10, 2010

Charmed I'm Sure

Is the name of my cousins play, which i forgot to tell you about, when i was talking about family.I have to say that i love my family to death but we all have some serious issues. My cousin wrote a one woman play(because she doesn't work well with others, it runs in the family) about her life growing up in Baltimore. Over all I applaud her because she if living her dream, but in order for her to make it she feels that she has to make fun of everything that goes on in Baltimore, not in a way of pride but a weird, slanderous way. She spoke as if she was completely ignorant with a over exaggeration of slang and events. I just found it unnecessary to lie about her home town and the event of her life like that. It is a very good play for those who would know nothing about her life her in Baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment