Friday, April 30, 2010

Marvel Comics

I have to say that i am a true comic book, video game, glasses wearing, snot nose geek. The only difference is that i dress better, get girls, and well, what can i say I'm fly, yet as fly as i am, i can't refuse to talk about the latest comic book turned movies, and how excited I am about them. Such as the new Iron man that is about to come out, Thor, The Runaway's, and Captain "America". I used quote marks because I'm actually not that fond of him, simply because he is a super American, filled with all of the pro-war, pro-life, and Racism, that they made him to be. I mean really, has anybody every caught on to how racist Marvel can be especially in their black comic books, which is the complete slap in the face. Though I used to love Marvel because I thought they where better than DC, who just don't care who they offend, I have to say that now that i am older, i have to put the comics down, its bad enough that I have to experience this disrespect in life, and to see it on TV, but to have to read it...I REFUSE! I guess, it really is my calling to save visual graphics and the imaginations of children every where huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment