Thursday, April 8, 2010

Family matter

We all remember the show Family matter, that now comes on Nik@Nite, well I'm sure we have seen a show something like it where we often wish that our families could be something like this. Well, I'm here to say that that will never happen in my family. My family has to be one of the most dis functional families ever, which a lot of people say, but for me this is the truth. Everything in my family revolves around money, which nobody really has but all fight over. Each gift is never anything sentimental but a card with money, we fight, we give each other cards with money, which is crazy because every time someone fights its about money. Arguing about money has been in my family for such a long time, i can almost imagine that as slaves, they would fight oer who got more food or whipped more(its not funny its sad). I think that i am the only one who doesn't go through that, I have to be the most generous and giving person in my family, which says what...where did i really come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment