Friday, April 30, 2010

The end of the semester

I have Finally reached the end of my second semester, i almost felt sad because, tho i had resented the end, as always, i know it has to happen. I resent the end because, if there ever really an end to anything i or anybody or thing does. I realized that with the end of the semester also came a usual end tot eh blog entries. However, tho i wont be getting a grade for these blog entries anymore i feel, that this has been cool, so i have decided to keep going with it, and keep letting the public know how i feel with each entry. So with this this entry i would like to say goodbye to the grade portions, and get on the real tip with it. This is a warning and a promise, i will never gossip, nor talk about anybody in a way to slander them, However, i will speak my mind, and tell the truth, and nothing but facts and my opinion on which ever piece of news I choose to...In other words, I AIN'T PEREZ HILTON(Okay this was the only time).

No comments:

Post a Comment