Saturday, April 10, 2010

dreams

I always wondered what would it mean if we didnt dream at night. Would that mean that we have given up on hope or feel that our dreams are useless in getting by day to day? What would cause somebody to give up on dreaming and not care at all? I know for a fact that i cant say that i dont dream but for long periods at a time, i wont have dreams, or any feelings at all. Its like i would isolate everything, all feelings and emotions, thoughts, concerns, and joys, and lock them away from everyone including myself, and wouldnt know why. I always joke and play that i am crazy, with my friends, but i never know whether i really am or jus thinking a lot about everything. Some of the greatest men and women to ever live, have had moments like these, does that make them crazy, or jus a bit more open minded than others...I wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment